Luke announces his plan to start streaming, in a few years once the rush is over.
This week's episode is a bit short and also missing a host, sorry about that! Something came up and we had to wrap up a bit early, but what we do have for you is grade A choice podcast of the highest quality*.
- Microsoft has invented the Switch
- Ninja isn't interested in the money
- Lootboxes are changing, but not in any way that makes them better
- David Hayter doesn't like it when you steal his work and use it for profit. Fair enough.
- Wil Weaton is suing Geek and Sundry
* this podcast is not certified by any legal authority